Terms of Service ("TOS")
Welcome to WebWyze's Terms of Service! We are glad to have you on board. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms are necessary to protect both you and us and to ensure a positive experience for all users. Some terms may not apply to the specific services you use. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at support [at] WebWyze.co.
- You must be 18 years or older to use our services.
- WebWyze will communicate with you primarily through the email address and/or phone number you provide.
- You are responsible for keeping your passwords secure. WebWyze is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to do so.
- You are responsible for all materials uploaded, collected, stored, displayed, transmitted or exhibited through your account.
- A violation of any term in the TOS may result in immediate termination of your account at WebWyze's discretion.
- Before using our services, you must agree to all terms and conditions listed on https://webeyze.co/legal/.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and their authorized contacts.
- Support is available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- To ensure a timely response, all support requests should be sent through the Help Desk Support System.
- All calls to our office are monitored and recorded.
- We will respond to email support tickets within 24-48 working hours.
- We do not offer email services or support.
- WebWyze managed DNS servers must be used for services.
- The client will not be charged for open source software, but may pay for installation, configuration, and customization.
Fees & Payment Terms
- Fees for services are due at the time of sale and billed every month on the anniversary date.
- A late fee of 5% will be charged for invoices paid 10 days past due, with an additional 5% fee for each additional day.
Cancellation/Termination of Services
Services may be terminated with a minimum of 30 days' notice sent to contracts [at] webwyze.com, followed by a scheduled phone call. All services are pre-paid and billed monthly, and can be canceled at any time with 30 days' notice. WebWyze may immediately terminate services for causes such as disparagement of WebWyze, exposure to legal liability, or delayed maintenance requests. Past-due accounts may be terminated without notice.
If services are cancelled within the first 30 days of purchase, customers are eligible for a 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. There are no refunds for cancelled accounts, including one-time fees, monthly fees, or any other charges, after the first 30 days of purchase. The refund policy is in accordance with WebWyze's policy.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The client acknowledges that certain software used by internet users may not be capable of supporting certain features or functionality included in the services offered by WebWyze. WebWyze shall not be liable for any claims related to internet users' inability to access the services properly or completely or for any errors or omissions in the services. The services are provided "as is," without any warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness, and delays. WebWyze, its affiliates, and agents do not make any warranty regarding the results that may be obtained from the services, uninterrupted access to the services, or that the services will be error-free.
Limitations of Liability
WebWyze, its affiliates, and agents' total liability, if any, for any claim made against them for damages related to this agreement, whether based on contract or tort (including negligence), shall be limited to one month of WebWyzefunds. Any claims for damages exceeding this amount are waived by the client. WebWyze, its affiliates, and agents shall not be liable for any lost profits, consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect, or special damages arising from this agreement or the use of, or inability to use, the services, even if they are advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability shall apply even if the express warranties set forth in this agreement fail to fulfill their essential purpose.
The client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold WebWyze, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors, and distributors harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred as a result of or arising from the client's violation or breach of any terms of this agreement or use of the services by someone using the client's account. WebWyze reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by the client, and in such cases, the client agrees to cooperate with WebWyze's defense.
WebWyze shall not be responsible for any delays, errors, failures to perform, interruptions, or disruptions in the services caused by conditions beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, third-party hosting companies, general internet outages, governmental regulations, acts of war or terrorism, fire, power failure, earthquakes, severe weather, storms, explosions, floods, or other natural disasters.
Copyright & Trademarks
The client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to WebWyze for use in the web design or advertising project are owned by the client or have been properly licensed from the rightful owner. The client agrees to hold harmless, protect, and defend WebWyze and its subcontractors from any claims or suits arising from the use of such elements.
These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to its conflict of laws or the actual state or country of the client's residence.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee