Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP")
The purpose of this policy is to create a secure digital environment that protects WebWyze's customers, site users, and the broader internet from illegal, disruptive, and irresponsible online activities. The policy applies to visitors of the WebWyze website, as well as customers and their employees, agents, contractors, or other users who obtain services from WebWyze on behalf of the customer. All users must apply good judgment when using WebWyze and its services. Services can only be purchased by individuals who are 18 years or older. Minors under 18 must have a parent or guardian purchase services for them and supervise their usage.
Users may not:
- Utilize the services to send unsolicited email that does not comply with the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- Utilize the services in connection with any illegal activity or activity that violates any regulations, rules, or laws. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Copying material from third parties without proper authorization.
- Misappropriating or infringing on the patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Engaging in activities such as trafficking in illegal drugs, gambling, or pornography.
- Exporting encryption software in violation of export control laws.
- Utilize the services in connection with tortious or actionable activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Publishing or disseminating information that constitutes slander, libel, defamation, or violates privacy rights.
- Threatening bodily harm or making harassing or abusive statements.
- Soliciting the performance of illegal acts or services.
- Utilize the services in connection with offensive, disruptive, abusive, or questionable activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Causing a denial of service attack against WebWyze or other network hosts or internet users.
- Posting messages or software programs that consume excessive CPU time or storage space.
- Reselling access to CGI scripts installed on WebWyze's servers.
- Subverting the security or integrity of WebWyze's systems, facilities, or equipment.
- Gaining unauthorized access to computer networks.
- Providing passwords or access codes to unauthorized individuals.
- Forging the signature or identity of another person, impersonating another person, or engaging in any activity that deceives or misleads others regarding the user's true identity.
- Distributing or posting any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code that disrupts services, damages equipment, or destroys data.
Violations of this AUP may result in immediate termination of services without a refund, as well as civil or criminal penalties. WebWyze reserves the right to investigate any violations of this policy and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
By using WebWyze's services, customers and users agree to abide by this AUP.